ONLINE PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS
- The Congress will be live streamed from the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Krakow-Lagiewniki. Through internet connection (via the link provided), it will be possible to participate live in conferences and formation meetings that will take place in the John Paul II Auditorium at the Shrine.
- In addition, each day in the evening hours, conference recordings will be posted under this link, which will be available throughout the duration of the Congress for individual listening at any time.
- We plan to provide simultaneous translation of the conference into the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian and Slovak. The final decision of the organizers in this matter, however, will depend on the number of participants from a given language.
- Each registered participant will receive a link which he/she will be able to access the live broadcast and archive files. Each participant has to ensure that he/she has a good internet connection to make possible the reception of the live stream.
- Only online-live participation will be possible for the Holy Masses and Adorations that will take place in the Basilica of Divine Mercy via live streaming from the Basilica’s website: miłosierdzie.pl. (Masses and adorations at the Basilica will not be recorded and will not be available after).
- Registrations are accepted on the basis of a completed form available at www.faustinum.pl.
- When submitting, please make sure you are filling-in the correct form.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 572 295 975
Registration is open until July 30, 2021.
- The online fee for participation in the Congress is 35 € lub 45 $.
- Within 14 days from the moment of submitting your registration, the fee should be paid to the account number 53 1500 1142 1211 4005 2301 0000 with the annotation “Congress + first name and last name”.
Account name: FAUSTINUM ASSOCIATION
Bank Name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Bank address: al. Jana Pawła II 17, 00–854 Warszawa
IBAN: PL 53 1500 1142 1211 4005 2301 0000
SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP
- Failure to pay the fee on time will mean withdrawal from participation. Although cancellations will be accepted, the payment WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- The fee for participation in the Congress includes organizational costs, especially related to online transmission and translation.
- Since the Congress Fee does not cover all the costs related to the organization of the Congress, the FAUSTINUM will be grateful for every, even the smallest donation made for this purpose. This offering can be made out to the above-mentioned account. Thank you very much for every generous gesture from your heart.