The Congress will take place at the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Kraków-Łagiewniki. Conferences and formation meetings will take place in the John Paul II Auditorium, while Holy Masses and Adorations will take place at the Basilica of Divine Mercy.
Online Registrations are accepted on the basis of a completed form available at www.faustinum.pl
Contact: email@example.com, 572 295 975
(note: ‘kongres’ in the email is spelled the Polish way with one ’s’ )
When submitting, please make sure you are filling-in the correct form. Please fill in only one form!
In the event that due to a pandemic situation or for other reasons you will not be able to attend the congress in person, you will be automatically redirected to the online participation without having to fill in the form again.
The number of places is limited. Online Registrations will be accepted based on the order of submissions.
Registration is open until August 15, 2021.
The organizers will provide the participants with the following meals:
- Lunch on: October 2, 3, 4, 5
- Dinner on: October 2, 3, 4
- Coffee, tea, water, biscuits during the breaks.
- The organizers do not provide accommodation. However, they recommend the following hotels located in or near the Shrine, where places for Congress participants have been reserved by the date specified below. When registering, you should personally inform the reception of a given hotel that you are a Congress participant. After the indicated date, the hotels will make places available for people from outside the Congress, so it is worth doing it earlier.
- Hostel Ave Łagiewniki, mobile 511 198 995, firstname.lastname@example.org (30 places) – until June 30 this year.
- Pilgrim House “Promień”, tel. 12 266 98 00, email@example.com (38 places) – until June 15 this year.
- Pastoral House, tel. 12 252 33 00, firstname.lastname@example.org (50 places) – until June 30 this year.
- Hotel Garden Square, tel. 12 397 77 31, email@example.com (110 places) – until June 30 this year.
- The fee for participation in the Congress is 70 € or 85 $
- Each participant is asked to make an advance payment of 35 € or 45 $, within 14 days from the moment of registration, to the account number 53 1500 1142 1211 4005 2301 0000 with the annotation “Congress + first name and last name”.
Account name: FAUSTINUM ASSOCIATION
Bank Name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Bank Address: al. Jana Pawła II 17, 00–854 Warszawa
IBAN: PL 53 1500 1142 1211 4005 2301 0000
SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP
- Failure to pay the advance payment on time will mean withdrawal from the participation and the acceptance of another person in your place. Although cancellations will be accepted, the advance payment WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- The Congress Fee includes: the organization costs of the Congress and meals.
- Since the Congress Fee does not cover all the costs related to the organization of the Congress, the FAUSTINUM will be grateful for every, even the smallest donation made for this purpose. This offering can be made out to the above-mentioned account. Thank you very much for every generous gesture from your heart.
ON-SITE ARRIVAL REGISTRATION
- On-site arrival registration of participants – is possible only for participants who have previously submitted his/her Registration Form Online – will take place on the Opening day of the Congress, on October 2nd, at the John Paul II Auditorium from 9.00-11.00.
- If you are unable to arrive for the Opening Day of the Congress on time, inform the Congress Secretariat in advance.
- If after having registered, a serious emergency arises that makes it necessary for you to cancel your registration, please inform the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that your spot can be freed up for another person to participate.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC:
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Congress will be held according to the sanitary guidelines in force in Poland at that time, and participants are required to follow them.
- A person who meets all of the sanitary conditions listed below may participate in the Congress. Please read them carefully:
- The person is healthy and has no symptoms of coronavirus infection;
- The person has not had and is not currently in contact with people infected or suspected of being infected with the coronavirus (unless, after the confirmed contact, she was quarantined as prescribed by law);
- The person does not show any cold or flu symptoms and has not had direct contact with people who have these symptoms.
- The person is not an employee involved in high-risk environments (work in an infectious disease hospital and among people suspected of having coronavirus);
- The person is not under the quarantine prescribed by law at that time;
- For persons currently staying outside Poland: he/she meets the sanitary guidelines regulated by state law;
- The person is equipped brings a personal supply of masks; it is recommended to bring your own handy container with an alcohol-based disinfectant.