Come, rest your heart and be strengthened by the Divine Mercy
First Divine Mercy Retreat in English at the
Shrine of Divine Mercy in Krakow-Łagiewniki
3-6 September 2020
Those who wish to participate should first read carefully all the information below and then sign-up using the online registration form at Faustinum.pl.
We can accept only a limited number of retreatants.
The retreat is open primarily to English-speaking Faustinum Members and Volunteers.
Non-members and non-volunteers of Faustinum who wish to participate may also fill up the registration form at Faustinum.pl They shall be placed on a Waiting List. After May 12th, they shall receive an email from us if there is still space.
- Registration shall be processed on a first come, first served basis. Once your registration form has been processed, you shall receive a confirmation email including instructions for the next steps.
- Full registration in this retreat includes meals and lodgings at the House of St. Faustina—the guest house of the Sisters where the retreat is going to be held. Only full registrations shall be accepted. Requests for partial registration (without meals or without lodgings or without meals and lodgings) shall not be entertained.
- This 4-day extended weekend retreat begins on Thursday, September 3rd, after 3:30 p.m. and ends after lunch on Sunday, September 6th. Cost per person: USD 180 (or EURO 165).
- Payment for the retreat should be made within 14 days from the date of the email confirmation from us. If no payment is made, your reservation shall be cancelled.
- Payment methods. Paypal or Bank transfer. Details will be in the confirmation email.
- About the facilities
The House of St. Faustina facilities are simple. The House of St. Faustina is a modest convent guest house, not a hotel. Bathrooms are in common (no private bathrooms). Rooms are shared. Lodgings and retreat facilities are not handicapped-accessible. Smoking and alcohol are not allowed in the premises. Since part of the House of St. Faustina building is a cloister, it is required that guests be mindful of canonical silence especially in the evenings.
7. Cancellation Policy for this Retreat
- Due to limited space and the fact that the Faustinum offices are closed in July and August, we request that you cancel by Monday, May 11th. This gives us the opportunity to fill the retreat and gives those on the Waiting List time to prepare to make the overseas trip to Krakow.
- If you have to cancel your reservation, we offer you a 90% refund if you cancel on or before Monday, May 11th. A ten percent (10%) cancellation fee will be charged to cover fees that will be incurred to transfer your payment back to you.
- If you cancel on or before June 3, we offer a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after June 30 are non-refundable because registrations for a retreat that requires an overseas trip are unlikely the nearer it is to the retreat start-date. Also, the Faustinum Offices are closed in July and August. Retreat begins on September 3rd.
- In case of no-show, you lose the payment that you have made.
- You may cancel by phone +48 509 655 184 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register for a retreat with us, you agree to these terms and to
the Important Information set out on this page.