According to data as at January 1, 2020, our Association of Apostles of Divine Mercy “Faustinum” includes a total of 18 412 members and volunteers from 87 countries.
There are 680 members in the association:
Including 212 from Poland and 468 from other countries. In total from 24 countries:
Australia, Belgium, Benin, Czech Republic, France, Ghana, Spain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Cameroon, Canada, South Korea, Lebanon, Germany, Nigeria, Poland, Puerto Rico, Senegal, Slovakia, Sweden, Togo, USA, Hungary, United Britain.
The group of members includes:
- 6 priests: 2 from Poland and 4 from other countries,
- 663 lay people: 208 from Poland and 455 from other countries,
- 3 consecrated laity: 1 from Poland and 2 from other countries,
- 8 nuns: 1 from Poland and 7 from other countries
There are 17 729 volunteers in the association:
Including: 5,967 from Poland and 11,762 from other countries. Total from 87 countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Czech Republic, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Philippines, France, Finland, Ghana, Guam, Haiti, Spain, Netherlands, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Jamaica, Cameroon, Canada, Kazakhstan, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, South Korea, Cuba, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Madagascar , Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, Germany, Nigeria, Norway, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, French Polynesia, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Romania, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Sweden, Togo, Uganda, Ukraine, USA, Hungary, Great Britain, Vietnam, Venezuela, Italy, Zambia, Zimbabwe, United Arab Emirates.
The group of volunteers includes:
- 2 bishops: 2 from other countries
- 345 priests: 115 from Poland and 230 from other countries
- 70 religious brothers: 55 from Poland and 15 from other countries
- 17,130 lay people: 5,772 from Poland and 11,358 from other countries
- 3 secular consecrated persons: 1 from Poland and 2 from other countries
- 170 nuns: 24 from Poland and 146 from other countries
- 9 deacons from other countries
We have 3 honorary members from Hungary, Slovakia and Poland.