Come, rest your heart and be strengthened by
the Divine Mercy
1st Divine Mercy Online Retreat in English
3-6 September 2020
Shrine of Divine Mercy, Kraków-Łagiewniki
In a couple of days we shall be starting the first English online retreat on Divine Mercy with the theme: Come, rest your heart and be strengthened by the Divine Mercy from September 3rd to the 6th here at the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki. Canon Jason Jones, rector of the Diocesan Shrine of Divine Mercy in Morriston, Wales, UK and Sr.Teresa de la Fuente from the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy will be giving the retreat conferences.
Participants will be able to join the retreat events via this faustinum.pl website or through
the Faustinum YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3_QVM8a6v2LcZa8k-9DTKA or via the Shrine Chapel livestream channel https://www.saint-faustina.org/transmission-of-the-hour-of-mercy-and-the-chaplet/.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The Retreat Program below is our navigation guide for this retreat.
- In the Program, you will see the event, when it’s going to be (day, time) and where you can go to join it.
- Some of the events have a retreatant’s handout as a guide for you to use for that event or spiritual exercise.
- The main retreat events: Mass and the Conference of Fr. Jason Jones will be LIVE from the Shrine. Details in program below.
- Not all events will be LIVE streamed. Some of the events that we had planned to be LIVE (Morning and Evening Prayers, Hour of Mercy, Adoration, etc) we suddenly had to change. This is because of the Covid situation in the convent; Sisters cannot enter the Shrine Chapel.
- When the activity in the program is not LIVE, a retreatant’s handout will be provided for you to do the suggested spiritual exercise in private (individually). Be assured, however, that the English speaking sisters who are part of this retreat, will also do it in the convent privately, so this retreat is really happening in real-time here at the Shrine, together with you in your own home.
- The Program we present below is a suggested plan for the day. Times for meals, rest, sleep, private prayer times are not listed on the schedule. Feel free to put that in as you wish. It is good to pencil in some kind of physical exercise, like a walk. It helps to pray better. If you can go to Mass and visit a church locally, it would be ideal.
- This online retreat is free. Still, if you feel moved and wish to make an offering, we give thanks to the LORD and to you. Below is the PayPal link – it appears in Polish currency – złoty (PLN), but allows the person to give in their local currency. Kindly put the note “offering DM online retreat”. God reward you. Here’s the link: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Faustinum
- For any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
- What you will need for this retreat: Bible, Diary of St. Faustina, notebook, pen, computer or phone, online connection, retreat program, and a heart that desires to open up to the Lord and His grace, which is always there for us.
- Again, please constantly check this page on our Faustinum.pl website. Because of the quarantine situation in the convent, there may be last minute changes.
- Let us place all this in the hands of the Lord.
Jesus, I trust in You! Mary, Mother of Mercy pray for us. St. Faustina, pray for us.